After few months of preparations and negotiations, the Association of Agricultural Machinery Importers was officially founded on 12th May, 2008 in Novi Sad. The following companies are the founders:
- Agropanonka MTZ Finke
- Belarus - Novi Sad
- Res Trade - Novi Sad
- Titan Machinery - Rumenka
- MasFerg Agro - Novi Sad
- Agrovojvodina Mehanizacija - Novi Sad
- Agromehanika AC - Novi Sad
- IKR - Rumenka
- Almex - Pančevo
- Delta Agrar - Novi Beograd
- Agrocesla - Novi Sad
AT THEMEETING HELD
Mr Đorđe Mišković, the director of MasFerg Agro from Novi Sad, was chosen as a Secretary General, with two year mandate. Vojislav Skendžić (ResTrade, Novi Sad) was chosen as a President of the Assembly, Dragoljub Švonja (Agropanonka Finke, Novi Sad) as a President of the Board of Directors, and Dušan Erdeljan (Titan Machinery, Rumenka) as a President of Council of Experts.
Na drugoj izbornoj skupštini, održanoj 16. aprila 2010. za predsednika Poslovnog Udruženja sa mandatom od dve godine, po drugi put je izabran Mr. Ðorde Mišković (Masferg Agro, Novi Sad). Dušan Erdeljan (Titan Machinery, Rumenka) je postavljen za predsednika Stručnog saveta. Takođe su po drugi put imenovani Vojislav Skendžic (ResTrade, Novi Sad) za predsednika Skupštine i Dragoljub Švonja (Belarus Agropanonka, Novi Sad) za predsednika Upravnog odbora.
At the meeting held on May 2012, together with the re-election of the current Presidents, to President of Supervisory Board elected Branimir Ledeničan, the company Almex.
MR ÐORĐE MIŠKOVIĆ
THE PRESIDENT OF THE ASSEMBLY
THE PRESIDENT OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
THE PRESIDENT OF COUNCIL OF EXPERTS
THE PRESIDENT OF THE SUPERVISORY BOARD
What were the main criteria for the membership in the Association?
- The members are official representatives, distributors, importers or dealers of the leading world producers of agricultural mechanization.
- Each member acts responsibly on the market by selling the machines and spare parts, and providing services.
- By joining the membership of the Association, the member has to comply with the Code of Conduct, established by the members of the Association on the Serbian market.
- New members who fulfil the criteria are welcome!
What are the aims of the foundation of the Association?
- Joint venture of all the importers of agricultural mechanization.
- Cooperating with the authorized Ministries of the Republic of Serbia, whose work directly or indirectly influences the way the problem of agricultural mechanization is dealt with.
- Lobbying the legislators and users of agricultural mechanization for the improvement of purchasing conditions, reduction of customs duty and import taxes, as well as the VAT rate.
- Cooperating with domestic producers of agricultural machinery
- Enhancing the cooperation with all the organizations which in different way gather all the users of agricultural mechanization (Faculty of Agriculture, Farmers Clubs, Novi Sad Fair…)
- Education of machinery users at seminars and professional lectures, as well as by the media.
- Representing the latest scientific and technical achievements in the development and application of agricultural mechanization.
- Adopting the developed countries’ experiences in agriculture and applying it in our country.
- Encouraging the improvement of agricultural production and cost management, in which case the agricultural mechanization would be included in setting the price of agricultural products.
- International cooperation with relevant institutions, especially with similar associations of the region.
- Providing professional help and establishing the communication between the members of Business Association and exchanging experiences.
- Developing the working and “fair-play” relations in accordance with the Code of Conduct of Business Association members, cherishing traditional values and respecting business ethic in our country.
- Affirming the vocation and supporting the education of agricultural engineers.
- Organizing the fair exhibitions in the country and abroad, providing all the members of the Business Association with the same conditions.
The Assembly of the Business Association issued a direct appeal to the Ministries of the Republic of Serbia, concerning the condition of agricultural mechanization and its influence on the costs of agricultural production and traffic safety. It also suggested some measures for improving the purchase of machines for all the categories of agricultural producers.
At the end of a session of the Assembly, gratitude was expressed to Novi Sad Fair on the support in the foundation and initial phase of the Business Association existence. Simultaneously, the changes in the evaluation process of fair displays were suggested and the cooperation on the promotion of new fair contents was proposed.
The Association of importers plans the organization of occasional press conferences.